Event Terms & Conditions
Ticket Terms and Conditions 2023 – Longitude (“Event”)
1. These Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”) incorporate, and should be read together with, any Vendor’s and/or Agent’s T&Cs or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the Official Ticket Agent. Your possession of a ticket constitutes your acceptance of these T&Cs.
2. Purchasing a ticket or accepting a guest ticket for this Event constitutes your acceptance of these T&C’s.
3. MCD Productions, “Us”, “We”, “Our” means MCD Production Ltd and/or its representatives, employees and sub-contractors.
4. We reserve the right to implement restrictions/conditions before and during the Event to ensure it is safe. You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff and stewards and you may be evicted without a refund if you fail to comply.
5. We reserve the right to refuse admission or to remove any person from the site, without refund, for reasons of public safety (including for crowd surfing or moshing, or failure to comply with any measures put in place to combat the spread of Covid-19), any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury, or for any breach of these T&Cs.
6. Tickets are for the Event and any billed Artists and attractions may be subject to change.
7. The Event is big bag free. Only bags smaller than a piece of A4 paper will be permitted. There are no storage facilities on site and bags must not be left at entrances or surrounding areas. Any items left will be removed and disposed of accordingly.
8. No trading or promotional activities are allowed within the venue without Our prior consent. Goods using unauthorised Event logos will be confiscated.
9. By entering the site, you give your express consent to your actual/ simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time, including purpose at any time, including CCTV, filming by An Garda Síochána or security staff and/or for marketing.
10. These T&Cs are subject to change from time to time in Our sole discretion and We will notify you by posting the amended T&CS to the Event website.
11. We shall have no liability for any loss, injury, illness or damage to any person or property sustained at the Event howsoever caused (including by Us and Our agents) in any circumstances unless caused as a direct result of Our negligence and that which cannot by law be excluded or limited. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
12. We may prosecute you if you cause damage to the site, the site infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or site.
13. These T&C’s are governed by Irish Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these T&C’s shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
14. Refunds are only considered if the Event is (i) cancelled in full and not rescheduled (if the Event is partially cancelled your refund will be a proportionate partial refund) or (ii) materially altered which is a change (other than a rescheduling) which, in Our opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that ticket purchasers, taken generally, could reasonably expect. The following are not deemed to be ‘material alterations’: changes to the Event line-up; adverse weather conditions; changes to individual band members; curtailment of the Event where the majority of the Event is performed; and delays to starting a performance or the Event.
15. Refunds must be requested from the point of purchase, no later than three months after the Event.
16. Refunds of any booking fees per ticket or per order fees are subject to the terms and conditions of the point of sale.
17. Personal arrangements relating to the Event including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation are at your own risk and we shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund.
18. All under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder (aged 18 or over) who must remain on site, throughout the Event, as the under 16’s guardian. No unaccompanied under 16’s are allowed on site.
19. We do not act in any parental or supervisory capacity for under 18s on site. This does not affect our legal duties to any attendee in respect of, or obligation to comply with, any applicable laws including health and safety or licensing laws.
20. Please note that valid I.D. is required upon entry. You must be able to prove your age with valid identification if requested, failure to do so may result in being refused admission.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
21. Tickets purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and refused admission.
22. Tickets must be valid, presented in full according to the authorised agents delivery methods and not altered or tampered with.
23. Tickets for this event have a unique barcode which will be scanned on entry and if found to be duplicated, either in error or for fraudulent gain, only the first instance of the ticket scanned will be admitted regardless of original ownership. Customers may be prosecuted if found to have deliberately duplicated and resold tickets for fraudulent gain.
24. Wristbands (as applicable) are strictly non-transferable and will be invalid if removed, tampered with, transferred or resold. Wristbands must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event.
25. We will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets.
26. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without Our prior written consent.
27. If you have obtained a ticket in breach of these T&Cs and/or if you breach any of these T&Cs then your ticket will be void, and all rights conferred on you or evidenced by such ticket shall be void. If you seek to gain entry to the Event using a void ticket then we reserve the right to refuse you entry to or evict you from the Event and you may be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
28. All tickets remain Our property until the Event closes and are a personal revocable licence which may be withdrawn, and admission refused at any time.
29. Ticket holders should expect queues at the entry gate and arrive with plenty of time before the first act that they wish to see – no refunds will be given for acts missed.
30. There is a strict no re-entry policy at this Event. You may only leave and re-enter the site during the Event at our discretion and/or that of the venue management. Otherwise, there will be no re-admission or pass outs of any kind. Exit will be via a different route to entry.
31. Ticket resale is not allowed except through the official Ticketmaster Ticket Resale in accordance with its resale platform Terms and Conditions
32. As a Designated Event under section 9(1) of the Sale of Tickets (Cultural, Entertainment, Recreational and Sporting Events) Act 2021, it is unlawful to resell tickets for the Event for more than the face-value or to purchase tickets in excess of the maximum ticket limits set at the point of purchase.
33. Anyone attempted to enter on false accreditation or by misrepresentation will be refused entry, may have the accreditation confiscated and may be reported to An Garda Síochána.
34. If you are perceived to be intoxicated, abusive or displaying threatening behaviour, you will be refused entry into the event, even if you hold a valid ticket.
35. Searching is a condition of entry and you may be searched anywhere on site at any time by security and detection dogs.
36. Without liability to you, We shall be entitled to confiscate any item(s) which may reasonably be considered to be a weapon (or used as a weapon) or which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person.
37. Any person suspected of carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity may be handed over to An Garda Síochána and refused entry.
38. We reserve the right to evict customers without refund, and/or refuse admission where the Eviction Policy is breached. *
39. You may be body/bag searched anywhere on site at any time by security and detection dogs. Searching is a condition of entry.
40. Any item(s), reasonably considered to be a weapon (or used as a weapon), which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person will be confiscated.
41. Banned from the Event – Bags larger than A4, aerosols over 250ml, airhorns, balloons, blow torch, fireworks / pyrotechnics, flares of any kind, glass (including perfume / make up bottles), illegal and/or unidentifiable substances, drugs, ‘legal highs’ – this includes Nitrous Oxide and associated equipment, new psychoactive substances (NPS), fires, items which may be regarded as weapons, illegal items, candles & incense, professional radios / walkie-talkies, laser equipment/pens, megaphones, skateboards, scooters, hoverboards or any personal motorised vehicles, bicycles, any kind of knifes, cool bags / boxes, flags with poles, smoke & gas canisters, sky lanterns & kites, sound systems / speakers of any kind, drones, spray cans, tabards/high viz jackets, perfume / make up over 100ml, Liquids/gels/lotions over 100ml, cans, umbrellas (small folding permitted), unauthorised vehicles, goods for unauthorised trading & goods with unauthorised logos, generators and camping equipment including chairs of any sort, tables, BBQs and other cooking apparatus, cutlery and gazebos / parasols. All banned items will be confiscated and won’t be returned.
42. No drinks or alcohol can be brought into the event, with the exception of sealed soft drinks bottles (up to 500ml per person). Empty plastic reusable bottles are permitted on site - please refill your empty bottles at the water points inside the arena for free.
43. No excessive amounts of food and cigarettes may be brought into the Event - only a reasonable amount for personal consumption is permitted. If you need to bring specific food or drink or medication due to a pre-existing medical condition, please bring supporting medical evidence and the items in their original packaging.
44. If you need to bring specific food, drinks or medication due to a medical condition, please bring a medical note or evidence to support this.
45. Photographic and other recording equipment is permitted if it is for personal non-commercial use only (professional cameras with detachable / zoom lenses over 6” are prohibited). We may confiscate and/or destroy any unauthorised recordings or professional recording equipment. We reserve the right to charge a licence fee for any commercial use of photographs / visual / audio recordings taken at the Event.
46. The use of drones (including toy drones) or similar is prohibited on or near the Event without Our written permission.
47. No unauthorised vehicles will be allowed on site.
48. Under 18s’ are not permitted to bring or to purchase alcohol on site. A Challenge 25 Policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site. It is illegal for a person over 18 to purchase alcohol on behalf of someone under 18.
49. Items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned. Anyone resisting the surrender of banned items will face eviction.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
50. Fires and the burning of any materials is not permitted anywhere on the Event site. Anyone involved with starting a fire or throwing anything onto a fire will be evicted from site.
51. Smoking (including e – cigarettes and/or vaping) is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings, including any tents, Arena big tops etc.
52. Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
53. All those attending the Event do so at their own risk.
54. Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting or other special effects may take place during some performances.
55. No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION
56. For ticketing enquiries please contact Ticketmaster via your Ticketmaster Account.
57. The site is a public park in a residential area. You must show our neighbours respect by keeping noise to a minimum on entry and exit and by putting all litter in the waste bins provided.
58. For Access Customer ticketing enquiries please contact Ticketmaster via your Ticketmaster Account.
59. For Disabled Access Customer enquiries please contact – email@example.com
60. * Event website is www.longitude.ie for eviction policy, safety, travel information and further information.
61. If any of these T&Cs are unclear please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.