Event Terms & Conditions
LONGITUDE 2022 TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. These Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) incorporate, and should be read together with, any Vendor’s and/or Agent’s T&Cs or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the Official Ticket Agent.
2. Purchasing a ticket or accepting a guest ticket for this Event constitutes your acceptance of these T&C’s.
3. MCD Productions, “Us”, “We”, “Our” means MCD Production Ltd and/or its representatives, employees and sub-contractors.
4. We reserve the right to implement restrictions/conditions before and during the Event to ensure it is safe. You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff and stewards and you may be evicted without a refund if you fail to comply.
5. We reserve the right to refuse admission or to remove any person from the site, without refund, for reasons of public safety (including for crowd surfing or moshing, or failure to comply with any measures put in place to combat the spread of Covid-19), any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury, or for any breach of these T&Cs.
6. You must not enter the site if you believe that you may have been infected with Covid-19 and/or you are displaying symptoms of Covid-19
7. Tickets are for the Event and any billed Artists and attractions may be subject to change.
8. No trading or promotional activities are allowed within the venue without Our prior consent. Goods using unauthorised Event logos will be confiscated.
9. By entering the site, you give your express consent to your actual/ simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time, including purpose at any time, including CCTV, filming by An Garda Síochána or security staff and/or for marketing.
10. We are operating a no big bag policy at this Event and bags larger than A4 sized will not be permitted. There are no storage facilities on site and bags must not be left at entrances or surrounding areas. Any items left will be removed and disposed of accordingly.
11. These T&Cs are subject to change from time to time in Our sole discretion and We will notify you by posting the amended T&CS to the Event website.
12. We shall have no liability for any loss, injury, illness or damage to any person or property sustained at the Event howsoever caused (including by Us and Our agents) in any circumstances unless caused as a direct result of Our negligence and that which cannot by law be excluded or limited. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
13. We may prosecute you if you cause damage to the site, the site infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or site.
14. These T&C’s are governed by Irish Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these T&C’s shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
15. Refunds are only considered if the Event is (i) cancelled in full and not rescheduled (if the Event is partially cancelled your refund will be a proportionate partial refund) or (ii) materially altered which is a change (other than a rescheduling) which, in Our opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that ticket purchasers, taken generally, could reasonably expect. The following are not deemed to be ‘material alterations’: changes to the Event line-up; adverse weather conditions; changes to individual band members; curtailment of the Event where the majority of the Event is performed; and delays to starting a performance or the Event.
16. Refunds must be requested from the point of purchase, no later than three months after the Event.
17. Refunds of any booking fees per ticket or per order fees are subject to the terms and conditions of the point of sale.
18. Personal arrangements relating to the Event including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation are at your own risk and we shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund.
19. All under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder (aged 18 or over) who must remain on site, throughout, as the under 16’s guardian. No unaccompanied under 16’s are allowed on site.
20. We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18’s on site.
21. Please note that valid I.D. is required upon entry. You must be able to prove your age with valid identification if requested, failure to do so may result in being refused admission.
22. Under 18s’ are not permitted to bring or to purchase alcohol on site. A Challenge 21 Policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site. It is illegal for a person over 18 to purchase alcohol on behalf of someone under 18.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS -
23. Tickets purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and refused admission.
24. Tickets must be valid, presented in full according to the authorised agents delivery methods and not altered or tampered with.
25. Tickets for this event have a unique barcode which will be scanned on entry and if found to be duplicated, either in error or for fraudulent gain, only the first instance of the ticket scanned will be admitted regardless of original ownership. Customers may be prosecuted if found to have deliberately duplicated and resold tickets for fraudulent gain.
26. Wristbands (as applicable) are strictly non-transferable and will be invalid if removed, tampered with, transferred or resold. Wristbands must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event.
27. We will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets.
28. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without Our prior written consent.
29. If you have obtained this ticket in breach of these Terms and/or if you breach any of these Terms, the ticket will be void and all the rights conferred on you will be void. If you seek to gain entry with a void ticket, we reserve the right to refuse you entry or eject you from the event and you might be liable to legal action for trespassing. Void tickets are non-refundable.
30. All tickets remain Our property until the Event closes and are a personal revocable licence which may be withdrawn, and admission refused at any time.
31. Attendees should expect queues at the entry gate and should arrive with plenty of time in advance - no refunds will be given for acts missed.
32. There is no re-admission, once on site you cannot leave and re-enter.
33. As a Designated Event under section 9(1) of the Sale of Tickets (Cultural, Entertainment, Recreational and Sporting Events) Act 2021, it is unlawful to resell tickets for the Event for more than the face-value or to purchase tickets in excess of the maximum ticket limits set at the point of purchase.
34. If you are perceived to be intoxicated, abusive or displaying threatening behaviour, you will be refused entry into the event, even if you hold a valid ticket.
35. Searching is a condition of entry and you may be body and/or bag searched anywhere on site, at any time by security. Any person who refuses to be searched by security or other person acting on behalf of Us will be refused admission or ejected from site.
36. Without liability to you, We shall be entitled to confiscate any item(s) which may reasonably be considered to be a weapon (or used as a weapon) or which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person.
37. Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be given to An Garda Síochána and refused entry.
38. Banned from the Event – Bags larger than A4, aerosols over 250ml, airhorns, fireworks, flares, glass, illegal and/or unidentifiable substances, drugs, illegal items, laser equipment/pens, megaphones, smoke & gas canisters, sky lanterns, sound systems, drones, spray cans, unofficial tabards/high viz jackets, cans, umbrellas, generators and camping equipment. All banned items will be confiscated and won’t be returned.
39. No drinks or alcohol can be brought into the event, with the exception of sealed soft drinks bottles (up to 500ml per person). Empty plastic reusable bottles are permitted on site - please refill your empty bottles at the water points inside the arena for free.
40. No excessive amounts of food and cigarettes may be brought into the Event - only a reasonable amount for personal consumption is permitted.
41. If you need to bring specific food, drinks or medication due to a medical condition, please bring a medical note or evidence to support this.
42. Only photographic equipment for personal and non-commercial use is permitted. We may confiscate and/or destroy any unauthorised recordings or professional recording equipment.
43. No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
44. No unauthorised vehicles will be allowed on site.
45. Anyone resisting the confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face Eviction. Items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
46. Fires are not permitted anywhere onsite. Anyone involved with starting a fire or throwing anything onto a fire will be evicted from site.
47. Smoking (including e - cigarettes) is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings, including any tents, Arena big tops etc.
48. Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
49. Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting or other special effects may take place during some performances.
50. The Event is outdoors. You are strongly advised to bring appropriate clothing and footwear to protect against potential inclement weather.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION
51. For ticketing enquiries please contact Ticketmaster via your Ticketmaster Account.
52. For Access Customer ticketing enquiries please contact Ticketmaster via your Ticketmaster Account.
53. For Disabled Access Customer enquiries please contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
54. The Event website is www.longitude.ie for further information.