2023 Essential Public Info
PUBLIC INFORMATION NOTICE 2023 IS COMING SOON
PUBLIC INFORMATION NOTICE 2022
Gates: 13:30 Each Day
(PLEASE NOTE TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
IMPORTANT: DO NOT ARRIVE TO THE EVENT INTOXICATED. YOU WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY.
TICKETMASTER IS THE TICKETING AGENT FOR THIS EVENT. THE PROMOTER STRONGLY ADVISES YOU DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM UNOFFICIAL SOURCES.
THERE IS NO RE-ADMISSION TO THIS EVENT.
TRAVEL & TRANSPORT INFORMATION
PEDESTRIANS WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED INTO THE GROUNDS OF MARLAY PARK THROUGH THE GRANGE ROAD ENTRANCE. PEDESTRIANS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ENTER THROUGH ANY OTHER PARK GATES.
VEHICLES WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED THROUGH THE COLLEGE ROAD ENTRANCE.
Transport to and from the venue is a matter for individual ticket holders. Please plan and book your return travel arrangements in advance.
We encourage all attendees to use the available Longitude bus services to get to the show. If you are driving or being dropped off, please carpool. Leave plenty of time to get to & from the venue.
MARATHON CITY CENTRE SHUTTLE
Marathon Travel are operating a bus service from Custom House Quay, in the City Centre direct to the Marlay Park Coach Park.
Tickets can be purchased at https://marathoncoaches.ie/
DUNDRUM LUAS SHUTTLE
Marathon Travel will operate a shuttle bus between Dundrum Luas station and Stonemasons Way, near the Marlay Park pedestrian entrance.
Tickets can be purchased at https://marathoncoaches.ie/
NATIONAL COACH SERVICES
Travel Master are operating bus services from the following counties: Cork, Kerry, Waterford, Tipperary, Limerick, Kilkenny, Carlow, Laois, Galway, Westmeath, Meath, Sligo, Leitrim, Longford, Mayo and Roscommon to Marlay Park
Please visit https://travelmaster.ie/ for ticket and route information.
Matthew’s Coach Hire
Matthew’s are operating a return service to Marlay Park, with stops in Dundalk, Monasterboice, Drogheda and Meath. For more information on the route and to book tickets please visit https://www.matthews.ie/concerts.
Farrelly’s Coaches are operating return bus services from Galway, Castlebar and Athlone. For more information on the route and to book tickets please visit https://www.concertbus.ie.
Kelly Travel are operating a return bus service to Marlay Park from Limerick - Nenagh - Roscrea, Tipperary - Cashel - Portlaoise, Ennis - Shannon and Mitchelstown - Cahir - Ballacolla. For more information on the route and to book tickets please visit http://www.concert-travel.com.
Irish Concert Travel
Irish Concert Travel are operating a return service to Marlay Park, with routes travelling via Donegal, Sligo, Ballina, Castlebar, Castlerea and Galway. For more information on the route and to book tickets please visit https://www.irishconcerttravel.ie.
Boyce Coach Travel
Boyce Coach Travel are operating a return service to Marlay Park, with routes travelling from Ramelton Co. Donegal. For more information on the route and to book tickets please visit https://boycetravel.com/
Martin Lynch Travel
Martin Lynch Travel are operating a return service to Marlay Park, with routes travelling from Arklow Co. Wicklow. For more information on the route and to book tickets please visit https://martinlynchtravelandtours.com/.
East Coast Coaches
East Coast Coaches are operating from Belfast, Dundalk and Carryduff. For more information on the routes and to book tickets please visit https://eastcoastcoaches.com.
For booking information please visit the Longitude website on www.longitude.ie/information/travel
There is coach and minibus parking available within Marlay Park, access is via College Road. Please notify us by registering in advance, to do so please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- No. of passengers
- Coach company
- Name of driver
- Date and time of arrival and departure
If you are travelling to site using a private hire coach or minibus please advise your driver to use Junction 13 off the M50.
Dublin Bus and Go Ahead will only be operating their normal scheduled service and will not be running additional services for these concerts.
We strongly recommend you plan alternative means of transport to and from the event.
PICK UP & DROP OFF AREA
Our recommended drop off and collection point is at Our Lady’s School car park on Ballinteer Avenue. Attendees getting picked up by family and friends following the event are advised that road closures are in place on the roads surrounding Marlay Park.
Buses, including minibuses, will not be permitted to pick-up/drop-off in the local area and must use the College Road carpark instead.
A taxi pick up area will be facilitated at the Supervalu on Ballinteer Avenue. The Promoter cannot guarantee there will be taxis available after the event and strongly advises you plan and book your return travel arrangements in advance.
There is limited car parking available in Marlay Park. Traffic and parking delays are inevitable. Plan your route in advance and keep an eye on AA roadwatch for reports on traffic, road works, delays etc. that may occur on your route.
Car Parks will open 1 hour prior to the gate opening time on your ticket.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PARK ILLEGALLY IN AREAS SURROUNDING MARLAY PARK, IN LOCAL ESTATES OR OUTSIDE LOCAL RESIDENCES. PARKING ENFORCEMENT RULES WILL BE IN OPERATION AND YOUR VEHICLE WILL BE CLAMPED OR TOWED.
ENTRY TO THE EVENT
DO NOT bring backpacks or large handbags. Bags exceeding the size of A4 (8.27in/21cm x 11.7in/29.7cm) WILL NOT be permitted entry.
Bags smaller than A4 will be searched on entry, to avoid lengthy queues we strongly advise that you do not bring a bag.
There are no cloakroom or storage facilities on site. Any bags or items left at the entrance or surrounding area will be removed and disposed of accordingly.
- There will be a strict NO Alcohol Policy implemented on all public transport and private buses travelling to the venue.
- Please queue according to the type of ticket that you have purchased. There will be a Meeting Point inside both Arena Entrances. Please arrange to meet your friends here if you get separated on entry.
Searching is a condition of entry to protect your safety and that of others. This may include a full body pat down and/or use of hand-held metal detectors. Any item(s) which may be reasonably considered for use as a weapon, or which may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the event, will be confiscated. Please allow plenty of time to get into the event, and for entry procedures, ticket checks and searches.
- Alcohol, Glass, Aerosols, Spray cans, Inflatable and fold up furniture, Umbrellas, Flares and metal reusable bottles are a number of items that are not permitted on site.
- Illegal/unidentifiable substances, legal highs, herbal highs or NoS.
- Professional cameras with a detachable lens, recording equipment, Go Pro’s.
- Catering and bar facilities are available inside the venue. NO ALCOHOL or DRINKS are permitted to be brought into the venue except for water and soft drinks in sealed plastic bottles up to 500ml.
- Animals with the exception of guide dogs.
- Excessive amounts of cigarettes.
PROHIBITED ITEMS WILL BE CONFISCATED AND WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
For the full list of prohibited items please read the Terms & Conditions of Entry on the Longitude website – https://www.longitude.ie/information/event-terms-and-conditions
- No unaccompanied under 16s are allowed on site.
- · All under 16’s require a ticket to the event and must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult, parent or guardian over 18.
Note you may be asked to prove your age with photo ID or you will be refused admission.
Acceptable forms of ID are: Passport, Garda Age Card, Driving License
Acceptable forms of ID for Under 18’s are: School or College ID PLUS a colour copy of your in-date passport.
- These are outdoor events. The festival will take place rain or shine
- Always check the weather forecast before setting off.
- Wear outdoor footwear, as the grass may be wet, muddy or uneven.
- If it is sunny bring sun-cream, a hat and drink lots of water.
- If it is raining bring wet weather clothing including wellies. Please note that umbrellas are not allowed.
- There may be strobe lighting, lasers and pyrotechnics used at these events.
- Note the location of Entry / Exit Gates, Emergency Exits, First Aid Posts and Water Points.
- Patrons are advised to be aware of their own personnel safety and security while attending these events. They should ensure the security of personnel belongings while on route to and from the venue and during the event i.e. purses/wallets/tickets/mobile phones. The Promoter excepts no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Any form of illegal activity, antisocial behaviour, crowd surfing, moshing and public urination will not be tolerated. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to, or remove from, the venue anyone taking part in these activities, without a refund.
- Please move slowly and quietly when exiting the concert site and co-operate with stewards’ directions. Do not rush the exits, hang back until the main crowd has dispersed for an easier journey home.
- Please co-operate with stewards, security and Gardaí.
- Note that the concert may be recorded for visual and audio broadcast.
- An Garda Síochána will operate a Zero tolerance policy regarding alcohol consumption in public areas, any illegal criminal or anti-social behaviour.
- Please respect the property and privacy of residents in the vicinity.
- Note that official merchandising will be available inside the grounds only.
WE URGE ALL CONCERT-GOERS TO RESPECT LOCAL RESIDENTS AND THEIR COMMUNITY BY NOT LITTERING, NOT URINATING IN PUBLIC, NOT ENGAGING IN ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR AND BY NOT PARKING ILLEGALLY OR IN RESIDENTIAL AREAS. THE STEWARDING AND SECURITY MEASURES BEING TAKEN ARE FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL.
DISABLED ACCESS CUSTOMERS
For Disabled Access and PA/ Carer tickets please contact Ticketmaster via your Ticketmaster Account.
For general information on Accessibility please visit https://www.longitude.ie/information/accessibility-information.
Disabled Access parking is accessed via College Road. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register and for other non-ticket related enquiries.
Credit Card / Box Office collections will be located at the entrance off Grange Road, opposite Centra and Lidl, and College Road Arena Entrance in the coach and car parks.
There will contactless card payment facilities at the onsite bars. Some food concessions will accept card payments.
For all ticket related queries please contact Ticketmaster via your Ticketmaster Account.
For non-ticket related queries please email email@example.com.
If during the event you have a query or wish to provide feedback please notify a member of staff. It is your responsibility to bring any issues you have to a member of staff at the event.
www.mcd.ie www.garda.ie www.ticketmaster.ie
Marlay Park Concerts 2022 - Joint Media Briefing - Video