What to bring/What not to bring
Please co-operate with stewards and Gardaí at all times. You will also be searched at the entrance to the event which may include a full body pat down and/or use of hand held metal detectors. Any item(s) which may be reasonably considered for use as a weapon, or which may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the event, will be confiscated.
Please allow plenty of time to get into the event, and for festival entry procedures, ticket checks and searches. Please note that ID checks will also be in place on entry to the festival.
For attendees aged under 18 an official school or college ID PLUS a colour photocopy of your in-date passport is required as proof of age on entry.
Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the arena or other parts of the site may be searched.
There will be a strict NO Alcohol Policy implemented on all public transport and private buses travelling to the venue
Please do not arrive at the event intoxicated as you will not be permitted entry.
There is no re-admission for day ticket holders.
Note that the concert may be recorded for visual and audio broadcasting.
• Mobile Phone
• Good footwear
• Valid ID; see Age Policy for more information
• An empty plastic reusable water bottle, to fill up from the free drinking water points on site. Metal reusable bottles are not permitted on site.
• Medical Information; details of your allergies or medical conditions and any medications that you need (bring the official prescription or a letter from your doctor). Please tell your friends if you have any medical conditions or allergies.
DO NOT BRING / BANNED ITEMS
• Bags larger than A4
• Aerosols over 250ml
• Airhorns / Sound Systems / Megaphones
• Animals (except assistance dogs)
• Any item(s) reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person
• Audiovisual recording or transmitting equipment (professional)
• Camping equipment
• Drinks; with the exception of sealed soft drink bottles (up to 500ml per person) & empty plastic reusable water bottles
• Fireworks, Flares, Smoke & Gas canisters, Sky Lanterns
• Illegal and / or unidentifiable substances
• Laser equipment / pens
• Unofficial tabards / hi viz jackets
Anyone resisting the confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face Eviction. Items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned.
For the full list of prohibited items please read the Terms & Conditions of Entry on the Longitude website – https://www.longitude.ie/infor...