What to bring/What not to bring
WHAT TO BRING / THINGS TO REMEMBER
Please ensure you bring the stuff that will be absolutely essential before you arrive at the festival.
• Your Ticket
• Money / Cash Card
• Appropriate Clothing - hat, sunglasses, rainwear, warm clothing
• Travel Ticket Home or Travelcard
• Camera (pocket sized for personal use only, cameras with detachable lenses are not permitted)
• Mobile Phone
• Good footwear
• Valid ID; see Age Policy for more information
• An empty plastic reusable water bottle, to fill up from the free drinking water points on site. Metal reusable bottles are not permitted on site.
• Medical Information; details of your allergies or medical conditions and any medications that you need (bring the official prescription or a letter from your doctor). Please tell your friends if you have any medical conditions or allergies.
DO NOT BRING / BANNED ITEMS
• Bags larger than A4
• Aerosols over 250ml
• Airhorns / Sound Systems / Megaphones
• Animals (except assistance dogs)
• Any item(s) reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person
• Audiovisual recording or transmitting equipment (professional)
• Camping equipment
• Drinks; with the exception of sealed soft drink bottles (up to 500ml per person) & empty plastic reusable water bottles
• Fireworks, Flares, Smoke & Gas canisters, Sky or 'Chinese' Lanterns
• Illegal and / or unidentifiable substances
• Laser equipment / pens
• Unofficial tabards / hi viz jackets
Anyone resisting the confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face Eviction. Items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned.