Dublin City Centre – Marlay Park
Marathon Travel are operating a bus service from Custom House Quay, in the City Centre direct to the Marlay Park Coach Park.
Return buses to Custom House Quay from the Marlay Park Coach Park will depart from 22:30 until Midnight each evening and will leave on first come first serve basis.
Prices for the Shuttle are:
Early Bird Special 1 – Fare €10 & €0.50 booking fee(Available online until 17:00 Friday 31st May)
Early Bird Special 2 – Fare €13 & €0.50 booking fee (Available online until 17:00 Friday 28th June)
Full Fare – €15 & €0.50 booking fee (Available online until 06:00 on the morning of departure)
Tickets can be purchased at the bus at Custom House Quay each day.
Please visit www.bushiredublin.net for tickets and more information on the route.
The promoter strongly recommends that you pre-book this service.
Tickets are limited and may sell out in advance, as per previous years. Priority will be given to pre-booked customers on the day.
(Please allow for up to two hours for travel to Marlay Park at the peak time)
A few reasons why you should take the concert shuttle…
1. It’s direct – you’ll be dropped and collected from the concert site.
2. You won’t have to listen to the women on the sat nav or try reading an upside down map while driving- the lovely drivers at Marathon travel know exactly what they’re doing.
3. You’ll be tired- after a long day, it’ll be safer to let someone else do the driving.
4. The fun can begin as soon as you get on the concert shuttle – it will be full of your fellow attendees.
5. It’s greener – everyone on a coach instead of a car means less of an impact on the environment.